- Creating a central binder for your home
A central home binder offers a safe haven for important paper, vital contacts for anyone to access and a receptacle for health information.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Tootsie tanner
Do you know any foot models? How about a friend with unsightly foot tan lines? This may be the product for them.
- This Valentine’s day, make a change
Valentine’s Day this year, think about changing something you do that bothers your roommate, partner, housemate or spouse.
- Simple lists with Printable Checklist
Printable Checklist is a site that exists for the sole purpose of basic list making.
- Workspace of the Week: An Unclutterer’s office
This week’s workspace of the week is Erin’s newly redesigned office.
- Ask Unclutterer: Trophies, plaques, and medals
Reader Jeannine wants to know what to do with old trophies and plaques?
- Please, use my home for your clutter
I can’t imagine myself becoming so desperate as to rent out space in my home for others to use as storage.
- Are cookbooks a thing of the past?
The internet is slowly making cookbooks obsolete.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The pancake puff
Do you like pancakes? If you do, you’ll probably question why you have been eating flat pancakes all of these years when you could have been eating pancakes in the shape of a ball.